You can record on slips or a listing, whichever is easier. The important thing to remember is that EVERY transaction must be recorded and must include:
Date of the transaction
Amount of the transaction
General description of the transaction
- Records Cash Expenses On The Spot, Even When Outside The Office.
- Disallow Spends Not Approved By The Persons Specified In Authorization Matrix.
- Monitor Imprest Cash In Real Time At Each Location.
- Optimize Cash Top-Ups Without Overflowing The Cash Box Or Running On Empty.
- Auditors Can Examine Branch Expenses Without Leaving The HO. Painless For Both Auditors And Finance Team.
- Supporting And Vouchers Digitally Saved In The Cloud. Physical Copies Remain At Branches.
- Set Petty Cash Spend Limits For Each Branch. System Prevents Overspending.
- Spends Are Easily Accounted For Under Correct Heads Consistently Across All Branches.
- When you replenish petty cash, group transactions by account number and enter them in our bookkeeping program.